Utility Recyclers International is a joint venture company between Green-Port Environmental Managers Ltd. (GPE) and Manitoba Corporation (MC) that brings together more than 125 years of recycling, refining and environmental solutions.
Utility Recyclers International (URI) was established in 2010 with a simple mission: to help our clients responsibly recycle electric, water, and gas meters that become obsolete as a result of smart meter changeout programs. Since then, we have expanded our services to recycle other materials like dry and oil filled transformers, cable, wire, modules with batteries, charging stations and other assets.
- To deliver efficient, innovative and sustainable environmental & recycling solutions now and in the future
- To comply with and exceed all current environmental regulations
- To provide a quality service with competitive pricing
- To provide an effective and economically viable environmental and recycling service for our clients
- To assess and remediate environmental issues in order to promote sustainable growth for our communities
- To provide the best available training and a safe, friendly and inspiring work environment for our employees