About our Corporate Values
The mission statement and the compilation of corporate values listed below are mutually shared both by GPE and MC and govern how we conduct business and these are fully transferable to the Joint Venture.
- Our employees, customers, suppliers and subcontractors are our most valuable team assets
- We encourage our employees to share their ideas, innovations, and expertise to grow and improve operations
- We are committed to selecting the best employees to join our team and whose attitudes, vision and personal goals align with our own
- We are motivated by building employee morale, through personal and corporate health, safety and well-being
- Both joint venture companies have built their reputations being accountable for their words and actions
- We conduct our business by maintaining the highest standards possible for respect, trust, fairness, and sustainability
- We believe that ingenuity and innovation are the cornerstone of a successful company in these challenging times
- We encourage creativity and personal growth from our employees through incentive programs and public recognition.
- Our professional expertise is in demand in the areas of recycling, environmental management and waste disposal
- We strive to maintain the highest standards of excellence by continually promoting individual training and professional development
- We support local community activities because we believe in giving back to those who we are privileged to serve
- We consider it our social responsibility to help those who are less fortunate through corporate donations